1. Won’t a larger, brand name firm be able to give my home better market exposure and effect a quicker sale? We strongly believe that not to be the case. Large, national brand firms have expenses that we don’t, which means we can spend more for the kind of marketing that truly sells homes in this area. Compare and you will see that not even the biggest national names do all that we do to make sure you are getting the best deal for you.
2. Can we cancel our listing agreement if we are not satisfied? Yes, of course. We want all of our clients to be satisfied. In addition, we know life can sometimes change quickly and sometimes selling makes sense one day and it does not the next.
3. Can you get the same exposure to agents that the big names do? We market directly to the top agents in Greenville so you can be sure that the serious buyers know about your listing from the start.
4. Will you be giving me a price when you come and see the house? If an agent gives you a price on the first appointment, RUN, RUN, RUN! Your agent should be conducting a full pricing analysis to give you a proper recommendation. The first appointment is to present a marketing plan, get to know each other, and for the agent to take notes on the features of the home to properly price the house and of course to answer any questions you might have. For most of us, our home is our largest financial asset, this deserves more than a few minutes of thought. We will be back in touch shortly after the appointment (usually within 24hrs) to review pricing with you.
5. How quickly can you list our home? We can list a home very quickly if needed. However, we highly recommend that we take a few days to make sure we go through the proper steps needed to get you the most we can for your home. Our average clients take about 2 weeks to get up and running. But it can range from a couple of days to a few weeks, depending upon the client’s needs and the condition of the home. We are here to serve you and can adjust our process to meet your needs.