Tracy McAlister Bridges
Smart™ Listing/Buying Specialist, Broker Associate
With Tracy...It’s all about Being a Benefit!
If you ask her what the favorite part of her job is, she will say, “I LOVE helping people...period! My WHY...in Real Estate and in Life...is to be a Benefit
to everyone whose life touches mine.” Clients have described Tracy’s systems and services as “Real Estate With Heart”
and she has worked diligently to make that a reality.
With over thirty years’ experience in the real estate industry, Tracy’s greatest strength is her knowledge, the kind that only comes with long years of experience. She understands the entire real estate process. Her extensive knowledge of the market, available inventory and her skill at negotiating make her a valuable resource for buyers and sellers who need guidance through the challenges of buying a home in the fast paced Greenville Area Marketplace.
Tracy, who calls herself an “In the Trenches Realtor," helped to develop Carolina Moves' comprehensive Seven Steps to Buying and Seven Steps to Listing Systems. She is Carolina Moves' Company Trainer for New Agents. All of her teaching is centered around her own Brand of Training called “Heart Shaped Real Estate,”
focusing heavily on client care, creating relationships for life, follow-up and making sure the wants and needs of clients are always out front and that all of the bases are covered, right up to the day of closing and beyond.
Designations and Affiliations
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Agent)
- GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- CRS (Certified Real Estate Specialist
- Smart™ Buying Specialist/Smart Buying Systems Trainer
- Smart™ Listing System Specialist
- Broker Associate
- Member SC Association of Realtors
- Graduate of Wyatt Institute of Real Estate 1988
- 1988- 2000 - Vice President/Co-Owner McAlister GMAC Realty
- 2000-2016 - BHHS C Dan Joyner – Buyer Specialist on Chet Smith Team
- 2017 - Present - Carolina Moves LLC – Smart™ Buying and Listing Specialist
- Smart™ Buying Systems Trainer
On a Personal Note
Born and raised in the hills of Pennsylvania, she learned much of her strong people skills when she traveled for eight years as a Professional Singer. Being an entertainer gave her a love of and a gift for connecting with people that has never left her. It provided a rich training ground for her to hone her genuine people skills. She and her husband Dennis are avid pool players. She loves to read, paint, dance, and garden, take longs walks and spend time with her two grandchildren.
View Our Team of Smart™ Real Estate Agents